Gherghina Oana is the Managing Partner of Gherghina & Partners. Her 15 years of practice encompasses corporate litigation and arbitration as well as insolvency and corporate restructuring.
firstname.lastname@example.org 0040213191888 0040723563316 Dorobanti Office 50 Av. Theodor Iliescu Street, district 1, Bucharest
Ms. Gherghina’s practice is focused on litigation & dispute resolution, international arbitration and insolvency. She is also experienced in the areas of construction law, and oil and energy-related disputes.
• Lawyer - Member of Bucharest Bar Association (2001)
• Member of Board of National Union of Bars of Romania representing Bucharest Bar
• Insolvency Practitioner- Member of the National Union of Insolvency Practitioners of Romania
• International Arbitrator- Member of the Romanian Court of Arbitration
• DAB Adjudicator – Member of the International Dispute Adjudication Association
• Partner of “Gherghina, Olteanu & Assoc” – Fiscal Consultant member
• National University of Bucharest- Law Faculty (2000)
• MBA – Swiss Institute of Finance & Management (2005)